C-Bit (CURRENCY:XCT) traded down 10.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. In the last week, C-Bit has traded 30.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. C-Bit has a total market capitalization of $16,035.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of C-Bit was traded on exchanges in the last day. One C-Bit coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00019191 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000339 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded 19.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00056349 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded up 59.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
C-Bit (CRYPTO:XCT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 17th, 2017. C-Bit’s total supply is 157,625,875 coins. C-Bit’s official Twitter account is @xctcbits. The official website for C-Bit is c-bit.me.
C-Bit Coin Trading
C-Bit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as C-Bit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire C-Bit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase C-Bit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for C-Bit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for C-Bit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.