Carboncoin (CURRENCY:CARBON) traded 29.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 8th. One Carboncoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Carboncoin has traded down 31.1% against the US dollar. Carboncoin has a total market capitalization of $337,547.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Carboncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.23 or 0.00709735 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00001960 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00019910 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003344 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000949 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0492 or 0.00001446 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00002049 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000660 BTC.
Carboncoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 11th, 2014. Carboncoin’s total supply is 15,392,022,341 coins. The official website for Carboncoin is carboncoin.cc. Carboncoin’s official Twitter account is @TrueCarbonCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Carboncoin Coin Trading
Carboncoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Carboncoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Carboncoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Carboncoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Carboncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Carboncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.