CashBet Coin (CURRENCY:CBC) traded 3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. One CashBet Coin token can currently be bought for $0.0113 or 0.00000332 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bittrex and Kucoin. CashBet Coin has a market capitalization of $1.42 million and $69,720.00 worth of CashBet Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, CashBet Coin has traded down 15.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008890 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003469 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029712 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $99.82 or 0.02923626 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00135757 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00173483 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $334.47 or 0.09817397 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
CashBet Coin Profile
CashBet Coin launched on March 21st, 2018. CashBet Coin’s total supply is 430,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 125,583,808 tokens. CashBet Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@CashBetCoin. CashBet Coin’s official website is coin.cashbet.com. CashBet Coin’s official Twitter account is @cashbet_mgt and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CashBet Coin Token Trading
CashBet Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Bittrex and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CashBet Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CashBet Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CashBet Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CashBet Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CashBet Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.