Citadel (CURRENCY:CTL) traded down 7.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. During the last seven days, Citadel has traded down 40.2% against the US dollar. One Citadel coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0087 or 0.00000253 BTC on exchanges. Citadel has a market capitalization of $94,640.00 and approximately $126.00 worth of Citadel was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Turtlecoin (TRTL) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 62.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 67.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000140 BTC.
Citadel Coin Profile
CTL is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Citadel Coin Trading
Citadel can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Citadel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Citadel should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Citadel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Citadel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Citadel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.