Clams (CURRENCY:CLAM) traded 2.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. Clams has a market capitalization of $5.86 million and approximately $15,639.00 worth of Clams was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Clams has traded down 11.1% against the US dollar. One Clams coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.75 or 0.00051474 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, Bitsane and Poloniex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00043890 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00045496 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00034792 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000793 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00026965 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00001163 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00047131 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00001315 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000741 BTC.
Clams Coin Profile
CLAM is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on May 24th, 2014. Clams’ total supply is 16,998,523 coins and its circulating supply is 3,357,091 coins. The Reddit community for Clams is /r/CLAMClient and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Clams’ official Twitter account is @ClamClient. Clams’ official website is clamcoin.org.
Clams Coin Trading
Clams can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitsane, Cryptopia, Poloniex, YoBit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Clams directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Clams should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Clams using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Clams Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Clams and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.