Condominium (CURRENCY:CDM) traded up 25.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Condominium has a market capitalization of $188,019.00 and approximately $1,064.00 worth of Condominium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Condominium coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and Graviex. In the last seven days, Condominium has traded down 1.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008890 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003469 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029712 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $99.82 or 0.02923626 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00135757 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00173483 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $334.47 or 0.09817397 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Condominium Coin Profile
Condominium’s total supply is 1,018,975,737 coins and its circulating supply is 1,016,460,935 coins. The official website for Condominium is cdmcoin.org. Condominium’s official Twitter account is @cdmcoin.
Buying and Selling Condominium
Condominium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Condominium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Condominium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Condominium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Condominium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Condominium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.