Consensus (CURRENCY:SEN) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 8th. Over the last seven days, Consensus has traded down 15.5% against the dollar. One Consensus token can currently be bought for $0.0016 or 0.00000046 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, IDEX and Ethfinex. Consensus has a market cap of $2.56 million and $25,882.00 worth of Consensus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008343 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00022626 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.73 or 0.00283899 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00018464 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00001743 BTC.
Consensus is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 13th, 2015. Consensus’ total supply is 1,650,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,605,601,520 tokens. The official website for Consensus is consensus.ai. Consensus’ official Twitter account is @consensus_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Consensus
Consensus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, IDEX and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Consensus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Consensus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Consensus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Consensus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Consensus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.