ContractNet (CURRENCY:CNET) traded 10.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. During the last week, ContractNet has traded 19% lower against the U.S. dollar. ContractNet has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $927.00 worth of ContractNet was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ContractNet coin can currently be purchased for $0.0055 or 0.00000160 BTC on popular exchanges including BTC-Alpha, CoinBene and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008886 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003464 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029519 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $101.34 or 0.02963028 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00132405 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.02 or 0.00176050 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $334.20 or 0.09771624 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
ContractNet Coin Profile
ContractNet’s total supply is 23,000,000 coins. ContractNet’s official website is contractnet.com. ContractNet’s official Twitter account is @contractNetlabs and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for ContractNet is medium.com/@contractnetlabs.
ContractNet Coin Trading
ContractNet can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Cryptopia and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ContractNet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ContractNet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ContractNet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ContractNet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ContractNet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.