Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded 4.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Covesting has a total market capitalization of $5.96 million and $5,908.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Covesting token can now be bought for approximately $0.34 or 0.00009942 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Kucoin, YoBit and HitBTC. During the last week, Covesting has traded down 25.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008899 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003451 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029384 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $99.28 or 0.02896675 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00132736 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.04 or 0.00176204 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $332.35 or 0.09697308 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Covesting was first traded on October 15th, 2017. Covesting’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 17,500,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Covesting is /r/Covesting and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Covesting’s official Twitter account is @covesting and its Facebook page is accessible here. Covesting’s official website is covesting.io. The official message board for Covesting is medium.com/@Covesting.
Covesting Token Trading
Covesting can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, IDEX, HitBTC and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Covesting directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Covesting should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Covesting using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.