Crave (CURRENCY:CRAVE) traded up 2.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. In the last seven days, Crave has traded 27.3% lower against the dollar. Crave has a market capitalization of $120,575.00 and approximately $15.00 worth of Crave was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crave coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0078 or 0.00000229 BTC on popular exchanges including BiteBTC, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00002021 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded up 24.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000540 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00021418 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00009366 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Crave (CRAVE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 20th, 2015. Crave’s total supply is 15,366,648 coins. Crave’s official Twitter account is @CRAVECoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Crave’s official message board is forum.crave.cc. The official website for Crave is crave.cc.
Buying and Selling Crave
Crave can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crave directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crave should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crave using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crave Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crave and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.