Creditbit (CURRENCY:CRB) traded 2.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. One Creditbit token can currently be purchased for $0.0020 or 0.00000059 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Livecoin. Creditbit has a market cap of $33,762.00 and $0.00 worth of Creditbit was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Creditbit has traded 38% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.00 or 0.01961009 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000997 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00007497 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0928 or 0.00002716 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00007856 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00015859 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Creditbit Token Profile
CRB is a token. It was first traded on November 4th, 2015. Creditbit’s total supply is 16,795,695 tokens. Creditbit’s official Twitter account is @creditbit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Creditbit is forum.creditbit.org. The official website for Creditbit is www.creditbit.org.
Buying and Selling Creditbit
Creditbit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creditbit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creditbit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Creditbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Creditbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creditbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.