Credo (CURRENCY:CREDO) traded up 12.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. Credo has a total market capitalization of $18.54 million and $7,422.00 worth of Credo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Credo token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0337 or 0.00000981 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, OTCBTC, BitMart and Tidex. In the last seven days, Credo has traded 3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008870 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003383 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029406 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.34 or 0.02979651 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00132246 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.06 or 0.00176300 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $332.41 or 0.09678159 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000115 BTC.
Credo’s launch date was August 18th, 2017. Credo’s total supply is 1,374,729,257 tokens and its circulating supply is 549,891,703 tokens. Credo’s official Twitter account is @bitbounceio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Credo is /r/CredoToken. Credo’s official website is bitbounce.com/credo.
Credo Token Trading
Credo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, BitMart, Tidex and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Credo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.