Cruisebit (CURRENCY:CRBT) traded 0% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. Cruisebit has a market cap of $630,756.00 and approximately $94,046.00 worth of Cruisebit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Cruisebit has traded down 17% against the U.S. dollar. One Cruisebit token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0239 or 0.00000700 BTC on exchanges including Exrates and Mercatox.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008779 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003402 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00029929 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $99.69 or 0.02928427 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00134745 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.81 or 0.00170723 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $333.06 or 0.09783474 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00030122 BTC.
Cruisebit’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 26,437,059 tokens. The official website for Cruisebit is www.cruisebit.com. Cruisebit’s official Twitter account is @cruisebit2018 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Cruisebit Token Trading
Cruisebit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cruisebit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cruisebit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cruisebit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cruisebit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cruisebit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.