Crypto Harbor Exchange (CURRENCY:CHE) traded up 3.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. One Crypto Harbor Exchange token can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox and CoinExchange. Crypto Harbor Exchange has a market cap of $0.00 and $1,061.00 worth of Crypto Harbor Exchange was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Crypto Harbor Exchange has traded down 19.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008892 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003466 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029505 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $99.85 or 0.02916530 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00133918 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.06 or 0.00176951 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $335.62 or 0.09802935 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
About Crypto Harbor Exchange
Crypto Harbor Exchange was first traded on May 29th, 2018. Crypto Harbor Exchange’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 tokens. The official website for Crypto Harbor Exchange is crypto-harbor.info/en. The official message board for Crypto Harbor Exchange is medium.com/cryptoharbor. Crypto Harbor Exchange’s official Twitter account is @CacheToken.
Crypto Harbor Exchange Token Trading
Crypto Harbor Exchange can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Harbor Exchange directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto Harbor Exchange should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crypto Harbor Exchange using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Harbor Exchange Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Harbor Exchange and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.