Crypto (CURRENCY:CTO) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 8th. During the last seven days, Crypto has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Crypto has a market capitalization of $59,580.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Crypto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crypto coin can now be purchased for $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3,394.23 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $88.95 or 0.02622587 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $100.20 or 0.02954158 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.09 or 0.00710225 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.50 or 0.01341347 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.71 or 0.00109502 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $57.02 or 0.01681102 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.13 or 0.00357655 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00024486 BTC.
Crypto is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 30th, 2015. Crypto’s total supply is 13,742,738 coins. Crypto’s official Twitter account is @OfficialCrypto. Crypto’s official website is tailflick.wix.com/official-crypto.
Crypto Coin Trading
Crypto can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crypto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.