CVCoin (CURRENCY:CVN) traded up 5.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. One CVCoin token can currently be purchased for about $0.14 or 0.00004222 BTC on popular exchanges including Sistemkoin, BTC-Alpha, HitBTC and OpenLedger DEX. CVCoin has a market cap of $1.77 million and approximately $127,661.00 worth of CVCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, CVCoin has traded down 29.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008790 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003383 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029845 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.23 or 0.03012111 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00130296 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.88 or 0.00173261 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $333.68 or 0.09831659 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
CVCoin Token Profile
CVCoin’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,380,890 tokens. The official website for CVCoin is crypviser.network. CVCoin’s official message board is www.crypviser-forum.com. CVCoin’s official Twitter account is @cvcoin_ico and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CVCoin Token Trading
CVCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, HADAX, OpenLedger DEX, Sistemkoin and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CVCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CVCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CVCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CVCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CVCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.