CyberVein (CURRENCY:CVT) traded 4.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 8th. In the last seven days, CyberVein has traded 38% lower against the U.S. dollar. CyberVein has a total market capitalization of $6.00 million and approximately $68,231.00 worth of CyberVein was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CyberVein token can currently be bought for $0.0057 or 0.00000166 BTC on major exchanges including Bit-Z, OKEx, Bilaxy and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000010 BTC.
CyberVein (CVT) is a token. It launched on March 4th, 2018. CyberVein’s total supply is 2,147,483,648 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,060,404,496 tokens. The official website for CyberVein is www.cybervein.org. CyberVein’s official Twitter account is @cyberveingroup and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CyberVein Token Trading
CyberVein can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Bit-Z, IDEX, Bilaxy and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberVein directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CyberVein should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CyberVein using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CyberVein Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberVein and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.