DACC (CURRENCY:DACC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 8th. DACC has a market cap of $0.00 and $557,082.00 worth of DACC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DACC token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEx, DDEX, IDEX and Kucoin. During the last week, DACC has traded 25.3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00007279 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00042075 BTC.
- OWNDATA (OWN) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- PRASM (PSM) traded up 37.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00001031 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded 48.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0877 or 0.00002546 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- Soniq (SONIQ) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00013004 BTC.
DACC Token Profile
DACC (DACC) is a token. DACC’s total supply is 30,000,000,000 tokens. DACC’s official website is www.dacc.co. The official message board for DACC is medium.com/@daccproject. DACC’s official Twitter account is @DACCblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
DACC Token Trading
DACC can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, IDEX, CoinEx, Kucoin and DDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DACC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DACC should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DACC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DACC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DACC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.