DAEX (CURRENCY:DAX) traded 6.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Over the last seven days, DAEX has traded 20.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One DAEX token can now be bought for approximately $0.0040 or 0.00000115 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. DAEX has a total market capitalization of $1.40 million and approximately $525,389.00 worth of DAEX was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008899 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003451 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029384 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $99.28 or 0.02896675 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00132736 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.04 or 0.00176204 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $332.35 or 0.09697308 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
DAEX Token Profile
DAEX’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 354,666,702 tokens. DAEX’s official website is www.daex.io. DAEX’s official Twitter account is @daexblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
DAEX Token Trading
DAEX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAEX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DAEX should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DAEX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DAEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.