Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded up 1.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. Dai has a market cap of $55.37 million and $5.82 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dai token can currently be bought for $1.02 or 0.00029822 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including AirSwap, DDEX, OasisDEX and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Dai has traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008879 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003422 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029614 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $99.89 or 0.02918835 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.61 or 0.00134781 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00174288 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $335.79 or 0.09812528 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Dai Token Profile
Dai’s launch date was December 18th, 2017. Dai’s total supply is 54,258,771 tokens. The official message board for Dai is medium.com/@MakerDAO. The Reddit community for Dai is /r/makerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Dai is www.makerdao.com. Dai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO.
Dai Token Trading
Dai can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, Radar Relay, YoBit, Bancor Network, DDEX, HitBTC, Bibox, Ethfinex, Gatecoin, AirSwap, Gate.io and OasisDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dai should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.