Dalecoin (CURRENCY:DALC) traded down 4.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. One Dalecoin token can currently be bought for $0.0097 or 0.00000285 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Dalecoin has a market cap of $5,515.00 and $14.00 worth of Dalecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Dalecoin has traded down 44.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008790 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003383 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029845 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.23 or 0.03012111 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00130296 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.88 or 0.00173261 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $333.68 or 0.09831659 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Dalecoin’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 570,704 tokens. Dalecoin’s official Twitter account is @DalecoinN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dalecoin is dalecoin.org.
Buying and Selling Dalecoin
Dalecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dalecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dalecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dalecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dalecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dalecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.