DATA (CURRENCY:DTA) traded up 2.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. During the last seven days, DATA has traded down 19.4% against the US dollar. One DATA token can now be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000027 BTC on exchanges including Ethfinex, DDEX, Kucoin and IDEX. DATA has a market cap of $6.67 million and $574,498.00 worth of DATA was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008836 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003353 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029944 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $101.68 or 0.03002526 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00129973 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00172330 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $329.88 or 0.09741197 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000113 BTC.
DATA Token Profile
DATA launched on January 11th, 2018. DATA’s total supply is 11,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,346,189,844 tokens. The official website for DATA is data.eco. DATA’s official Twitter account is @Blockchain_Data and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for DATA is medium.com/@Blockchain_Data.
DATA Token Trading
DATA can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, IDEX, Bibox, DDEX, Kucoin, Ethfinex and UEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DATA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DATA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DATA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DATA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DATA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.