Datawallet (CURRENCY:DXT) traded down 33.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. One Datawallet token can now be purchased for $0.0016 or 0.00000048 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Cobinhood, BitForex and Exmo. Datawallet has a market capitalization of $635,372.00 and approximately $41,968.00 worth of Datawallet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Datawallet has traded down 44.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008890 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003469 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029712 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $99.82 or 0.02923626 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00135757 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00173483 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $334.47 or 0.09817397 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Datawallet was first traded on November 11th, 2017. Datawallet’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 390,222,225 tokens. Datawallet’s official Twitter account is @DataWalletHQ. The Reddit community for Datawallet is /r/datawallethq. Datawallet’s official website is datawallet.com.
Datawallet Token Trading
Datawallet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Bibox, Exmo, BitForex and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datawallet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datawallet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Datawallet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datawallet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datawallet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.