Devery (CURRENCY:EVE) traded up 3.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. During the last week, Devery has traded 17.3% lower against the dollar. One Devery token can currently be purchased for about $0.0110 or 0.00000325 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Hotbit and DDEX. Devery has a total market cap of $694,169.00 and approximately $165,528.00 worth of Devery was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008852 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003330 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00029933 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $101.60 or 0.02995550 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00129773 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.85 or 0.00172593 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $332.45 or 0.09801612 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000112 BTC.
Devery’s launch date was October 7th, 2017. Devery’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 62,918,410 tokens. The Reddit community for Devery is /r/deveryofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Devery’s official Twitter account is @deveryofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Devery’s official website is devery.io.
Buying and Selling Devery
Devery can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, DDEX and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Devery directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Devery should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Devery using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Devery Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Devery and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.