DigiCube (CURRENCY:CUBE) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. DigiCube has a market cap of $163,043.00 and $0.00 worth of DigiCube was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DigiCube coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, DigiCube has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00037917 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00016002 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00001503 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009785 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0740 or 0.00002164 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00005635 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003264 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00006186 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00002293 BTC.
DigiCube Coin Profile
DigiCube (CRYPTO:CUBE) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 12th, 2016. DigiCube’s total supply is 2,429,126,009 coins. The official website for DigiCube is www.freestaking.com. DigiCube’s official Twitter account is @PurePoS.
Buying and Selling DigiCube
DigiCube can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigiCube directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigiCube should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigiCube using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigiCube Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigiCube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.