Digital Credits (CURRENCY:DGCS) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. Digital Credits has a market capitalization of $2,762.00 and $0.00 worth of Digital Credits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Digital Credits coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Digital Credits has traded 3% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008879 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003422 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029614 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $99.89 or 0.02918835 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.61 or 0.00134781 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00174288 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $335.79 or 0.09812528 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Digital Credits Coin Profile
Digital Credits’ total supply is 201,284,316 coins and its circulating supply is 5,826,388 coins. Digital Credits’ official Twitter account is @dcreditstwit. The official website for Digital Credits is dcredits.com.
Digital Credits Coin Trading
Digital Credits can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Credits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digital Credits should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digital Credits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.