Distributed Credit Chain (CURRENCY:DCC) traded up 4.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 8th. Distributed Credit Chain has a market cap of $2.38 million and $8,278.00 worth of Distributed Credit Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Distributed Credit Chain has traded down 18.1% against the US dollar. One Distributed Credit Chain token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000038 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DEx.top, IDEX, Kucoin and Bibox.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00005684 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded up 23.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00006526 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Distributed Credit Chain Profile
Distributed Credit Chain (CRYPTO:DCC) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 15th, 2015. Distributed Credit Chain’s total supply is 3,420,291,356 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,825,758,849 tokens. The Reddit community for Distributed Credit Chain is /r/dccofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Distributed Credit Chain is email@example.com. Distributed Credit Chain’s official Twitter account is @Dark_Crave. Distributed Credit Chain’s official website is dcc.finance.
Distributed Credit Chain Token Trading
Distributed Credit Chain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Allbit, IDEX, DEx.top, FCoin and Bibox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Distributed Credit Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Distributed Credit Chain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Distributed Credit Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Distributed Credit Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Distributed Credit Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.