DMarket (CURRENCY:DMT) traded up 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. One DMarket token can currently be purchased for $0.21 or 0.00006264 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, YoBit, Bittrex and Tidex. DMarket has a market cap of $10.66 million and $2.04 million worth of DMarket was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, DMarket has traded down 13.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008852 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003330 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00029933 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.60 or 0.02995550 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00129773 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.85 or 0.00172593 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $332.45 or 0.09801612 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000112 BTC.
DMarket’s genesis date was November 14th, 2017. DMarket’s total supply is 56,921,773 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,216,064 tokens. DMarket’s official website is dmarket.com. The Reddit community for DMarket is /r/D_Market and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for DMarket is medium.com/@dmarket. DMarket’s official Twitter account is @dmarket_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
DMarket Token Trading
DMarket can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, IDEX, Upbit, Tidex and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DMarket directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DMarket should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DMarket using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DMarket Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DMarket and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.