Dotcoin (CURRENCY:DOT) traded 2.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 8th. Dotcoin has a total market capitalization of $1.63 million and $1,125.00 worth of Dotcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Dotcoin has traded down 23.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Dotcoin token can now be purchased for $0.0052 or 0.00000153 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $24.46 or 0.00716006 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00001996 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00020323 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003287 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000952 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00001460 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00002019 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000658 BTC.
Dotcoin Token Profile
DOT is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 18th, 2015. Dotcoin’s total supply is 577,018,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 312,018,000 tokens. Dotcoin’s official Twitter account is @dotcoinnz and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dotcoin is www.cryptopia.co.nz.
Buying and Selling Dotcoin
Dotcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dotcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dotcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dotcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dotcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dotcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.