DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 8th. In the last seven days, DubaiCoin has traded down 21.5% against the U.S. dollar. One DubaiCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.52 or 0.00015211 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Cryptopia and HitBTC. DubaiCoin has a market cap of $1.17 million and approximately $8,422.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Waves (WAVES) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00044180 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00045484 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00035144 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000801 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00026944 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00001133 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00047248 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00051540 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0488 or 0.00001421 BTC.
DubaiCoin (CRYPTO:DBIX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. DubaiCoin’s total supply is 2,232,901 coins. DubaiCoin’s official Twitter account is @DubaiCoin_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for DubaiCoin is www.arabianchain.org. The Reddit community for DubaiCoin is /r/ArabianChain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
DubaiCoin Coin Trading
DubaiCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DubaiCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DubaiCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DubaiCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.