Dystem (CURRENCY:DTEM) traded 7.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. Dystem has a market cap of $63,530.00 and $21.00 worth of Dystem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Dystem has traded down 39.9% against the US dollar. One Dystem coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0167 or 0.00000490 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Graviex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00017349 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00034626 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00020282 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00002017 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Dystem Coin Profile
Dystem is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on May 5th, 2018. Dystem’s total supply is 3,918,338 coins and its circulating supply is 3,808,178 coins. Dystem’s official Twitter account is @dystemio. Dystem’s official website is dystem.io.
Dystem Coin Trading
Dystem can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dystem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dystem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dystem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dystem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dystem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.