eBitcoin (CURRENCY:EBTC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. In the last week, eBitcoin has traded up 24.4% against the dollar. eBitcoin has a total market capitalization of $349,903.00 and approximately $37,183.00 worth of eBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One eBitcoin token can now be bought for about $0.0185 or 0.00000542 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Kucoin, HitBTC and Mercatox.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008890 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003469 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029712 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $99.82 or 0.02923626 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00135757 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00173483 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $334.47 or 0.09817397 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
eBitcoin Token Profile
eBitcoin’s genesis date was September 27th, 2017. eBitcoin’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,897,126 tokens. The official message board for eBitcoin is medium.com/@eBTCFoundation. eBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @eBTCFoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for eBitcoin is /r/eBTC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. eBitcoin’s official website is ebitcoin.org.
Buying and Selling eBitcoin
eBitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Mercatox, Kucoin, HitBTC and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade eBitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy eBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.