eBoost (CURRENCY:EBST) traded 6.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. One eBoost coin can currently be bought for about $0.0198 or 0.00000591 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, Bittrex and Trade Satoshi. During the last seven days, eBoost has traded 15.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. eBoost has a market capitalization of $396,763.00 and $4,989.00 worth of eBoost was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.06 or 0.00716992 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00001993 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00020242 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003415 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000951 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00001463 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00002047 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000667 BTC.
EBST is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 29th, 2016. eBoost’s total supply is 80,828,160 coins and its circulating supply is 20,000,000 coins. eBoost’s official website is www.eboost.fun. eBoost’s official Twitter account is @eBoostCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for eBoost is /r/eboost and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling eBoost
eBoost can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Trade Satoshi and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBoost directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eBoost should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase eBoost using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eBoost Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBoost and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.