Eden (CURRENCY:EDN) traded down 8.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 8th. Over the last week, Eden has traded 31.1% lower against the US dollar. One Eden token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0034 or 0.00000100 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit, BitForex, Bilaxy and IDEX. Eden has a total market cap of $2.79 million and $219,250.00 worth of Eden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008779 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003402 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00029929 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $99.69 or 0.02928427 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00134745 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.81 or 0.00170723 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $333.06 or 0.09783474 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00030122 BTC.
Eden Token Profile
Eden’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 819,992,054 tokens. The official message board for Eden is edenchain.io/get-started/blog. The Reddit community for Eden is /r/edenchainio. Eden’s official Twitter account is @edenchainio. The official website for Eden is edenchain.io.
Eden Token Trading
Eden can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, BitForex, Hotbit and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Eden should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Eden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Eden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.