Egretia (CURRENCY:EGT) traded 4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 8th. One Egretia token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, OKEx, Bilaxy and Kucoin. Over the last seven days, Egretia has traded down 30.1% against the U.S. dollar. Egretia has a market cap of $1.21 million and $176,312.00 worth of Egretia was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003411 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00030199 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $98.21 or 0.02923783 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00134676 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.80 or 0.00172813 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $331.20 or 0.09860170 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00030421 BTC.
Egretia launched on May 26th, 2018. Egretia’s total supply is 8,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,248,855,586 tokens. Egretia’s official Twitter account is @Egretia_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Egretia is egretia.io. The Reddit community for Egretia is /r/Egretia and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Egretia is blog.egretia.io.
Buying and Selling Egretia
Egretia can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, CoinEx, IDEX, OKEx, Hotbit and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Egretia directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Egretia should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Egretia using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Egretia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Egretia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.