Elastos (CURRENCY:ELA) traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. During the last week, Elastos has traded 21.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Elastos has a total market capitalization of $35.27 million and approximately $1.57 million worth of Elastos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Elastos coin can currently be purchased for $2.47 or 0.00072940 BTC on major exchanges including Bit-Z, Huobi, CoinEgg and BCEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008823 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003329 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029928 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.70 or 0.02999892 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00129883 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00171540 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $331.15 or 0.09772508 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000112 BTC.
Elastos’ genesis date was December 22nd, 2017. Elastos’ total supply is 33,869,292 coins and its circulating supply is 14,265,038 coins. Elastos’ official website is www.elastos.org. Elastos’ official Twitter account is @Elastos_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Elastos is /r/Elastos and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Elastos Coin Trading
Elastos can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BCEX, Kucoin, Bit-Z, Huobi, LBank and CoinEgg. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elastos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elastos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elastos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elastos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.