Emerald Crypto (CURRENCY:EMD) traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on December 8th. Emerald Crypto has a market capitalization of $70,000.00 and approximately $32.00 worth of Emerald Crypto was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Emerald Crypto has traded 25.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Emerald Crypto coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0037 or 0.00000108 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 23.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00033932 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 32.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 34.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Emerald Crypto Coin Profile
EMD is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 16th, 2013. Emerald Crypto’s total supply is 19,117,129 coins. Emerald Crypto’s official Twitter account is @Emerald_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. Emerald Crypto’s official website is www.emeraldcrypto.de.
Emerald Crypto Coin Trading
Emerald Crypto can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emerald Crypto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Emerald Crypto should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Emerald Crypto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Emerald Crypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emerald Crypto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.