Endor Protocol (CURRENCY:EDR) traded 7.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. In the last week, Endor Protocol has traded down 8.3% against the U.S. dollar. Endor Protocol has a market cap of $23.43 million and $596,174.00 worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Endor Protocol token can currently be purchased for $0.0342 or 0.00000999 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, Kucoin, Hotbit and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $66.48 or 0.01943848 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00007465 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0932 or 0.00002726 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00008135 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00015827 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003675 BTC.
Endor Protocol Token Profile
EDR is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Endor Protocol’s total supply is 1,469,214,245 tokens and its circulating supply is 685,812,177 tokens. Endor Protocol’s official Twitter account is @edinarworldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Endor Protocol is /r/EndorCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Endor Protocol’s official website is www.endor.com.
Buying and Selling Endor Protocol
Endor Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, Hotbit, Coinsuper, Gate.io, Bilaxy, Kucoin, CoinBene, BitForex and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Endor Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Endor Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.