Energycoin (CURRENCY:ENRG) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. In the last week, Energycoin has traded 33.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Energycoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0042 or 0.00000065 BTC on major exchanges. Energycoin has a market cap of $514,172.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Energycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00001163 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00047131 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0846 or 0.00002494 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00002604 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Energycoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 29th, 2014. Energycoin’s total supply is 122,325,446 coins. Energycoin’s official Twitter account is @energycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Energycoin’s official website is energycoin.eu. The Reddit community for Energycoin is /r/energycoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Energycoin
Energycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Energycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Energycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Energycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Energycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Energycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.