eosBLACK (CURRENCY:BLACK) traded 21.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. In the last week, eosBLACK has traded down 31.8% against the US dollar. One eosBLACK token can now be purchased for about $0.0591 or 0.00001736 BTC on exchanges including BigONE and DragonEX. eosBLACK has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $2,329.00 worth of eosBLACK was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008822 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003408 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029719 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $99.72 or 0.02927449 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00134509 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.87 or 0.00172405 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $332.59 or 0.09763870 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000113 BTC.
eosBLACK’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens. eosBLACK’s official Twitter account is @EOSBLACK_IO. The official message board for eosBLACK is medium.com/@eosblack. The official website for eosBLACK is eosblack.io.
Buying and Selling eosBLACK
eosBLACK can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE and DragonEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eosBLACK directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eosBLACK should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy eosBLACK using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eosBLACK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eosBLACK and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.