eosDAC (CURRENCY:EOSDAC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. One eosDAC token can now be purchased for about $0.0054 or 0.00000158 BTC on exchanges including Bibox, Hotbit, OpenLedger DEX and Gate.io. Over the last week, eosDAC has traded down 35% against the dollar. eosDAC has a total market cap of $3.54 million and approximately $44,305.00 worth of eosDAC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000010 BTC.
eosDAC is a token. Its launch date was March 9th, 2018. eosDAC’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 660,755,177 tokens. The official message board for eosDAC is steemit.com/@eosdac. The official website for eosDAC is eosdac.io. eosDAC’s official Twitter account is @eosdac. The Reddit community for eosDAC is /r/EOSDAC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling eosDAC
eosDAC can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, Hotbit, OpenLedger DEX, Gate.io, Bibox, DragonEX, Bitbns and ZB.COM. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as eosDAC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eosDAC should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase eosDAC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eosDAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eosDAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.