EquiTrader (CURRENCY:EQT) traded 10.1% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 8th. One EquiTrader coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0176 or 0.00000523 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. In the last seven days, EquiTrader has traded 30.8% lower against the US dollar. EquiTrader has a total market capitalization of $201,057.00 and approximately $62.00 worth of EquiTrader was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.13 or 0.00715487 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00001992 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00020221 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003429 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000947 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00001505 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00002008 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000670 BTC.
EquiTrader Coin Profile
EquiTrader (EQT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 31st, 2017. EquiTrader’s total supply is 12,502,600 coins and its circulating supply is 11,402,600 coins. EquiTrader’s official Twitter account is @Equi_Trader. EquiTrader’s official website is www.equitrader.co.
Buying and Selling EquiTrader
EquiTrader can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EquiTrader directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EquiTrader should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EquiTrader using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EquiTrader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EquiTrader and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.