ERA (CURRENCY:ERA) traded 4.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. ERA has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $25.00 worth of ERA was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ERA has traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ERA coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0017 or 0.00000050 BTC on exchanges including Cryptohub and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008776 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003413 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029672 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $99.68 or 0.02919528 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00135678 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00173018 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $333.33 or 0.09762944 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000112 BTC.
ERA Coin Profile
ERA’s total supply is 6,022,910 coins. The Reddit community for ERA is /r/blakestar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ERA’s official Twitter account is @blakestarcoin. ERA’s official website is www.eranetwork.net.
ERA Coin Trading
ERA can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ERA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ERA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ERA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ERA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ERA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.