ERC20 (CURRENCY:ERC20) traded down 5.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. ERC20 has a market cap of $119,619.00 and approximately $29,201.00 worth of ERC20 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, ERC20 has traded 15.7% lower against the US dollar. One ERC20 token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0171 or 0.00000507 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Token Store, Kuna, Mercatox and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008895 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00030070 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $98.20 or 0.02912024 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00135352 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00173794 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $332.69 or 0.09865937 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000113 BTC.
ERC20 Token Profile
ERC20 was first traded on October 23rd, 2017. ERC20’s total supply is 13,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,000,000 tokens. ERC20’s official Twitter account is @ERC20project. The official website for ERC20 is belance.io.
Buying and Selling ERC20
ERC20 can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kuna, Token Store, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ERC20 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ERC20 should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ERC20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ERC20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ERC20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.