Ergo (CURRENCY:EFYT) traded down 9.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 8th. Ergo has a market capitalization of $571,945.00 and $183.00 worth of Ergo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ergo token can currently be bought for approximately $1.44 or 0.00042052 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Ergo has traded down 0.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008892 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003466 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029505 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $99.85 or 0.02916530 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00133918 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.06 or 0.00176951 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $335.62 or 0.09802935 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Ergo Token Profile
Ergo was first traded on July 2nd, 2017. Ergo’s total supply is 5,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 397,300 tokens. The official website for Ergo is ergoplatform.org. Ergo’s official Twitter account is @ergoplatformorg.
Buying and Selling Ergo
Ergo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ergo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ergo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ergo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ergo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ergo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.