EUNO (CURRENCY:EUNO) traded down 23.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. EUNO has a total market capitalization of $368,490.00 and approximately $993.00 worth of EUNO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, EUNO has traded down 55.2% against the U.S. dollar. One EUNO coin can currently be bought for about $0.0290 or 0.00000851 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000667 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00002030 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- PAXEX (PAXEX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000541 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- PayDay Coin (PDX) traded down 23.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00005159 BTC.
EUNO is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 29th, 2018. EUNO’s total supply is 20,318,797 coins and its circulating supply is 12,718,265 coins. The Reddit community for EUNO is /r/EunoCoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EUNO’s official website is www.euno.co. EUNO’s official Twitter account is @EunoCoin.
EUNO Coin Trading
EUNO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EUNO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EUNO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EUNO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EUNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EUNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.