EverGreenCoin (CURRENCY:EGC) traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. EverGreenCoin has a total market cap of $225,106.00 and approximately $430.00 worth of EverGreenCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EverGreenCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0164 or 0.00000485 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Over the last week, EverGreenCoin has traded down 19.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.92 or 0.01964579 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.48 or 0.00491104 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00020724 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00011302 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00018553 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00017373 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00008337 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
EGC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X15 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 1st, 2015. EverGreenCoin’s total supply is 13,746,612 coins. The official website for EverGreenCoin is evergreencoin.org. EverGreenCoin’s official Twitter account is @EverGreenCoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for EverGreenCoin is /r/EverGreenCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
EverGreenCoin Coin Trading
EverGreenCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EverGreenCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EverGreenCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EverGreenCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EverGreenCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EverGreenCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.