ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. During the last seven days, ExclusiveCoin has traded up 1.8% against the dollar. One ExclusiveCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.16 or 0.00004694 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, CoinExchange, Bittrex and CryptoBridge. ExclusiveCoin has a market capitalization of $828,448.00 and $1.08 million worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $68.03 or 0.01988046 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0357 or 0.00001044 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00007444 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0903 or 0.00002640 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00007798 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00015669 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003697 BTC.
ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 6th, 2016. ExclusiveCoin’s total supply is 5,154,551 coins. The Reddit community for ExclusiveCoin is /r/exclusivecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ExclusiveCoin’s official website is exclusivecoin.pw. ExclusiveCoin’s official Twitter account is @exclusivecoin.
Buying and Selling ExclusiveCoin
ExclusiveCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ExclusiveCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ExclusiveCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ExclusiveCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.