EZToken (CURRENCY:EZT) traded 20.8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. One EZToken token can now be bought for $0.0200 or 0.00000590 BTC on major exchanges including Liquid and Cryptopia. EZToken has a market capitalization of $230,052.00 and approximately $6,502.00 worth of EZToken was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, EZToken has traded 0.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008830 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003409 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029868 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $102.23 or 0.03014027 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00130344 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00172776 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $330.63 or 0.09747889 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000113 BTC.
EZToken was first traded on December 22nd, 2017. EZToken’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,505,000 tokens. EZToken’s official Twitter account is @eztoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. EZToken’s official website is ico.ezpos.io.
Buying and Selling EZToken
EZToken can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EZToken directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EZToken should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EZToken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EZToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EZToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.