Faceter (CURRENCY:FACE) traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. During the last seven days, Faceter has traded down 17.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Faceter token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000031 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, HitBTC and IDEX. Faceter has a total market capitalization of $494,101.00 and $3,832.00 worth of Faceter was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008886 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003467 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029535 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $99.58 or 0.02914453 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00132317 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.00 or 0.00175702 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $332.62 or 0.09735100 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000112 BTC.
Faceter Token Profile
Faceter’s launch date was January 19th, 2018. Faceter’s total supply is 938,641,610 tokens and its circulating supply is 470,617,546 tokens. Faceter’s official Twitter account is @FaceterOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Faceter is tokensale.faceter.io. Faceter’s official message board is medium.com/faceter.
Buying and Selling Faceter
Faceter can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, IDEX and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Faceter directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Faceter should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Faceter using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Faceter Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Faceter and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.